Let's create dreams together

To begin every commission, we start with a conversation where you can share your ideas, needs, and sources of inspiration with me. While I can work with your fabric of choice, I also enjoy finding the perfect fabric that matches your project. Additionally, I can suggest various embellishment possibilities, including laces, spikes, and Swarovski crystals, for a unique touch.

If you have always appreciated the elegance of a cinched waist and the femininity of such a garment, look no further. Whether you’re a corset enthusiast or a beginner, I take pleasure in creating custom corsets that flatter every body shape. My goal is to make you feel both powerful and beautiful in your bespoke corset.

price

Price

Please note that shipping costs are not included in the prices listed below.

  • Accessories start at 50€,
  • underbust corsets start at 500€,
  • overbust corsets start at 800€*,
  • and costumes start at 1000€.

A 25% deposit is required to begin working on your commission, with the remaining 75% due prior to delivery.

Payment plans are available upon request. Contact me to discuss your options.

*Overbust corset price includes mock-up for perfect fit.

sewing

Sewing

Sewing times may vary depending on the complexity of your commission. As a one-woman brand, I personally handle every step of the process. Here are some guidelines:

  • Accessories take 2 to 4 weeks,
  • simple corsets take 4 to 6 weeks,
  • heavily decorated corsets take 6 to 10 weeks, and costumes take 6 to 12 weeks.
open-box

Delivery

I offer worldwide shipping for my creations.
 
However, please keep in
mind that if we need to do long-distance fittings, shipping costs will
need to be covered more than once.

Start your journey

If you are interested in starting your exciting journey towards a bespoke corset, fill out the form and I will be in touch.

Inspiration

NEWSLETTER

Sign in and get 10% off your next order.