THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR LINGERIE
A well fitting bra or corset can make you feel beautiful and confident in your luxury lingerie.
All measurements should be taken directly on the body or over a lightweight, close-fitting top for corsets. Your posture should be natural and relaxed and the tape measure should lie snugly against your skin, but not digging in. Also take care that the tape doesn’t slip down, but stays in the correct position parallel to the floor, while measuring.
I would recommend putting a ribbon or tape around your waist, to mark the waistline while taking the other measurements.
|1||80C - 85B - 90A||30C - 32B - 34A||65C - 70B - 75A|
|2||80D - 85C - 90B||30D - 32C - 34B||65D - 70C - 75B|
|3||85D - 90C - 95B||32D - 34C - 36B||70D - 75C - 80B|
|4||85E - 90D - 95C||32DD(E) - 34D - 36C||70E - 75D - 80C|
|5||85F - 90E - 95D||32DDD(F) - 34DD(E) - 36D||70F - 75E - 80D|
|Vanadis Size||Waist||High hip||Low hip|
If you fall in between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger size.
Because we know how difficult it can be to find the right size we tried our best to simplify it for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you need help.
1. Find your band size
First you need to find your band size. Place the tape measure around your rib cage, directly underneath your breasts, ensure the measuring tape sits horizontally aligned around the body, not higher or lower at any point. Note your under bust measurement and follow the chart below to determine your under band size.
|Your under bust measurement||60-65cm||65-70cm||70-75cm||75-80cm||80-85cm||85-90cm||90-95cm||95-100cm||100-105cm|
|Your band Size (FR)||75||80||85||90||95||100||105||110||115|
2. Find your cup size
Now that you have your band size, let’s determine your cup size. To do so, place the tape measure around the fullest point of your bust this time, ensuring it sits straight and levelled around your body. Do not pull tightly. We recommend to stand up straight and take a deep breath in when taking this measurement to accommodate any body fluctuations during the day. Note your bust measurement and compare to the chart below to find your cup size.
INTERNATIONAL Bra band and cup size EQUIVALENTS
|Determine you cup size||A||B||C||D||E||F|
We follow the french sizing system, that is why you will see (FR) next to bras sizes. In this chart you will find all the international bra band and cup size equivalents.
CHECKLIST FOR A GOOD FIT
- The underbust band should always sit perfectly – horizontal and parallel to the ground.
- If cups are loose try a cup size smaller, and if cups are too tight try a larger cup size.
- Ensure the centre front lies flat against the breastbone – if it doesn’t try a cup size larger, if this doesn’t work try a smaller underband size.
- When trying bras, always lift your breasts lightly into the bra to fill the cups to ensure no underneath spillage (this would mean you need a bigger cup size or smaller underband size).
- Always adjust straps to fit you as this can greatly affect the support. Typically taller people need to make the straps longer and vice versa.
- Always fit bras on the loosest hook setting, as over time the elastics will stretch slightly, so this ensures you can tighten bra as required to prolong the bra’s lifespan. If you are fitting on the tightest try wearing your sister size.